Crispy Pork Cutlets
- Trunatural RWA Pork Loin Chop(1 pack)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Starch as needed
- Shredded cabbage
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Wash and pat dry the Trunatural RWA Pork Loin Chop with a paper towel. Firmly pound the pork chops with the spine of a knife.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, to taste ( marinate around 20 minutes).
- Dredge pork chops in flour, dip into egg, then dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing to coat.
- Heat half the vegetable oil in a deep frying pot, add pork chops one piece at a time, cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels.
- Add shredded cabbage and tomatoes as a side dish.
- Dipping sauce: Stir soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, oyster sauce, and water(3:3:2:2:1)together in a bowl, let flavors blend well, and heat it up.